Get 100% Plagiarism Free Assignment Writing Services
We are the preferred choice for unmatched plagiarism free assignment writing services provider in UK. Graduates, post graduates and even the students at the doctorate level are counting on our assignment assistance which is synonymous with amazing quality, best price, and fastest delivery.
Our writing experts approach to the core values helped us from being the most promising online assignment helper to the student’s favorite assignment writing team in UK. Success can’t be attained overnight, and it took us 5000+ academic papers to become the preferred assignment assistance in the industry. Along with assignment writing services we providing dissertation writing help to students in UK.
We have total commitment to our mission of helping students who are facing difficulties in learning and writing, and this dedication can be seen clearly in our steady growth. The experience and expertise of Ph. D. writers is availed by 10000+ students and we assure our customized assignment experts team will surely fit the needs of UK students for each category subjects.
How to Write Assignments
Assignment writing is a challenging exercise for both the body and mind. There are certain pre-requisites for writing an assignment:
- Firstly the assignment topic should be your area of expertise or interest.
- Second you should be passionate about the topic or subject.
- Third, you should have proper resources for the collection of data for example a nearby library, an excellent internet connection, membership of an online library or the simple the availability of an expert in the field.
- Fourth, you should have enough time to write, proof read, and edit the assignment.
- Fifth, you should have the necessary apparatus or tools such as a pen, pencil, paper or computer.
- Sixth, you should be alert and fresh mentally.
- Seventh, you should have a suitable environment to write it. A calm and less noisy place will help you to stay concentrated.
- Eighth, well-lit room should be available to avoid mistakes generating out of over sight.
After all these conditions are met, we can move ahead to learn how to write an assignments. There is a process involved in writing an assignment:
- The student should focus on the structure of the assignment i.e. the title, the introduction, the body, and the conclusion.
- The required length of the assignment should also be ascertained beforehand.
- Unnecessary beating about the bush should be avoided means the essay should be coherent.
- The heading, subheading should be proper aligned and framed.
- After knowing the topic and main focus of the assignment a research should be undertaken
- In making the research credible sources of data should be searched for. Fake websites or lesser known websites should be avoided.
- Books and journals should be consulted. They are better source of knowledge than internet.
- Research papers which have been peer-reviewed should be studied and referred to.
- Other tertiary sources of data such as indexes should also be looked into
- In case study assignments in person interviews should be taken for generating data.
- Method like observation and questionnaire can also be used. Observation will help to research on impromptu behaviour and questionnaire can help to generate people’s opinions on a topic.
- The first draft of the assignment should not be the final one, revising and proof reading should be done to make it better.
- Grammar and vocabulary form a very crucial part of the assignment. The use of commas, and spaces should be checked. The words used within the assignment should be simple and not complicated jargons. The basic intention of writing is to communicate ideas and knowledge and for this purpose lucid language should be preferred. The teacher should not be confused about what the assignment is about.
- The references should be taken care of. Irrelevant sources or incomplete sources should be avoided. Proper citation systems such as the MLA, APA, Harvard or Chicago style should be used.
- Plagiarism should be avoided at all costs. The word plagiarism means to plagiarize or copy from sources you don’t give credit to or to accredit somebody else’s words to your own self. Today most of the schools and universities have plagiarism checking software’s such as Urkund, Turnitin or Plagscan. If the plagiarism is above the percentage put forward by the university or school then it can have serious repercussions such as getting suspended or failing in that particular assignment.
- Another important factor in writing an assignment is the expression of subjective opinions which should always be backed by an expert opinion.
- Use of abbreviations or short forms of words should be avoided.
- The rules of paragraphing should be strictly adhered to. One paragraph should convey a single point.
- The sequence of idea flowing through the paragraphs should be logical. All the idea should be properly organized.
- In the conclusion part of the assignment you cannot make a new point or argument; it should just be the culmination of the entire body paragraphs.
- Before submitting the assignment the instructions of the said assignment should be checked again to make sure that your assignment falls in line with the requirements of the homework.