Why Do Students Procrastinate?
We live in a world where distractions are rampant. Students and working professionals alike have fallen prey to distractions. So procrastination is a term we hear enough. Procrastination is the act of postponing or delaying something for doing something else. Students, often focus on aspects which provide them with short term pleasure that go for long term rewards. There are various reasons behind students procrastinating. We at Treat Assignment Help have probed deeper trying to find the answer.
- First of all, it is the unpleasant tasks. If you are not taking online assignment help from assignment experts like us, you got to accept that tasks can be daunting at times. In order to conduct assignments, the students need to go through numerous research notes, literature, books, lecture notes and others. It can get rather daunting for the students and a little bit too boring. The easiest shortcut out of these daunting task is procrastination.
- Students suffer from this constant fear of completing the task within the deadline. It can become rather troublesome for the students to perform well and within the deadline. Assignment writing help can be of aide to you. However, there are students who seek to do the assignment on their own and as a result they often face the pressure of assignment. In order to cope with this fear students often procrastinate.
- Doing a assignment within the deadline requires an enormous amount of motivation. Students need to make sure that the work is impeccably done within the deadline. Students often seek pleasure from doing chores those give short time pleasure. Works such as surfing through the internet, watching a series on Netflix or even reading a book is given more importance to. Assignment Help in UK, is easily available. But students often do not have the access to the help. In that case, the students get rather overwhelmed with the difficulty level of the exams.
Why Procrastination Affect you?
Procrastination might seem an albeit small issue. However, the impact of procrastination can be highly destructive.
- Time is money. For students especially, they are bombarded with multiple assignments, deadlines, exams, essays and others. Procrastination makes the students waste their precious time, which is highly detrimental in the longer run.
- Making use of opportunities in the student life is extremely crucial. Students who don’t have access to accounting assignment help, often lose opportunities owing to procrastination.
- Meeting your specific goals is also extremely crucial. Students who lack access to online assignment help within the UK often face issues of being unable to meet the required and specific goals. Setting goals and meeting them is extremely important for underpinning your career options.
- Procrastination can often lower your self-esteem. For instance, you have embarked upon a difficult dissertation. You probably are procrastinating because you have low self esteem and probably have the notion that procrastination might help reduce it. But honestly, it leads to lowering self-esteem even further.
- Procrastination can have some serious consequences. It needs to be stopped amongst students. The students should learn to prioritise their studies and make sure that they undertake proper decisions in life, which is crucial for their career.
What are Some of the Major Tips to Combat Procrastination?
Here are the top 5 things we suggest you do to combat procrastination.
- Pomodoro Technique: A tried and tested technique, it has helped students tackle procrastination for a long time. In this technique you study for 25 minutes without distraction and take a break of 5 minutes after the 25 minutes.
- Setting up an External Support: It is called taking accountability. So next time you are struggling with studying and procrastinating often, try telling someone about your goals.
- Planned Procrastination: Record your distractions in a sticky note. After you take a designated break prioritise doing the things mentioned within the sticky note.
- Set yourself Strict Deadline: Make sure that you are setting yourself strict deadlines and striving hard to attain them. In that manner, you are less likely to procrastinate.
- Ditch the Smartphone: In order to focus harder you need to remove every elements which might make you distracted. So when studying keep your smart phone switched off.
How can Treat Assignment Help come in aide to solve issues of procrastination?
Despite our help students are often distracted by assignment help which we provide. In such a situation, Treat Assignment Help can provide you with guidance for assignment writing help. We have experts working with us who will take care of your assignments. So even if you have the tendency of procrastinating, the assignment help experts at Treat Assignment Help have got your back and we will ensure that the work is done with maximum diligence. We work hard to make your future shine.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are the various kind of assignment help that Treat Assignment Help provides?
We provide the following kind of help for assignments:
2. Where is assignment help from Treat Assignment Help available?
Assignment Help London and Assignment Help Manchester is available all over UK. We make sure that wherever you are within UK, you receive our help.
3. Are the assignment help provided by Treat Assignment Help of high quality?
Only expert writers compose the assignment at Treat Assignment Help. So be assured that the work which we provide is of high quality.
4. Who composes the assignment at Treat Assignment Help?
The subject’s experts with more than 3 years of experience provide the assignment help.
5. How to access Treat Assignment Help?
You can give us a call over the toll-free number. Or you can contact us using email ID which we have provided, once you have made up your mind.